What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The Web’s #1 Solution to Engaging and Growing Your Social Media Community in 5 Minutes a Week or Less
- Give us your topics and let us scour the internet for extremely targeted content
- Every single day the content you choose will be updated to your facebook fanpage
- Daily Basis Our System Will Provide You With Hot Fresh And Engaging Content
- Brand New 2013 Software For Automating Your Audiences Facebook Marketing
- Find only the hottest topics in your industry!
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Quick Fire Social scores 70.56/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://quickfiresocial.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $1.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: quickfiresocial.com you’ll also be taken through to quickfiresocial.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)